Oppo amplía presencia en América Latina entrando en Chile y Colombia Oppo sought to prepare its smartphones for next-generation entertainment experiences, signing a multi-year collaboration agreement with US-based company Pixelworks to develop advanced display systems for future devices.Through the collaboration, the pair stated they aim to “push the boundaries of high refresh rate displays,” using Pixelworks’ visual processor and software solutions to “enhance motion appearance, colour depth and clarity”.The agreement will also see the companies develop a long-term product roadmap and cooperate in other areas related to visual processing to provide integration and technical support as well as content optimisation with cloud partners.Oppo signed the deal as it prepares for a 5G future expected to broaden the reach of premium video and mobile gaming experiences.James Wang, Oppo’s VP of supply chain, said in a statement the company wants to “shake up the mobile world with breakthrough imaging advancements that will redefine the standards of visual quality in smartphones, delivering experiences that are unforgettably smooth, immersive and authentic as life itself”.The first smartphone using technology from the partnership is expected to launch during the first half of the year. Subscribe to our daily newsletter Back Tags Related Diana is Mobile World Live’s US Editor, reporting on infrastructure and spectrum rollouts, regulatory issues, and other carrier news from the US market. Diana came to GSMA from her former role as Editor of Wireless Week and CED Magazine, digital-only… Read more AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to LinkedInLinkedInLinkedInShare to TwitterTwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookFacebookShare to MoreAddThisMore 13 JAN 2020 Oppo ups LatAm move with Chile, Colombia entry Diana Goovaerts OPPOsmartphone displays India delays China-made smartphone launches Devices Author Home Oppo inks display deal with Pixelworks Previous ArticleSamsung boosts network play with TWS buyNext ArticleSKT teams with Bridge Alliance on 5G MEC
News WhatsApp Pinterest Google+ Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North WhatsApp Facebook Pinterest Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Facebook Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal Twitter By News Highland – May 28, 2014 Gardai will be focusing on speed over the bank holiday weekend, with gardai in Donegal saying there will be several checkpoints on national primary roads in the county, starting on Friday morning.Because of the high frequency of fatal collisions between Ballybofey and Donegal Town since the beginning of last year, gardai say there will be a particular emphasis on the N15.However, Inspector Michael Harrison says all areas of the county will be covered………….Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mharr1pm.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Google+ 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th Previous articleMother-of-two from Burtonport dies after tragic fall in GreeceNext articleTwo men in court following Derry drugs seizure News Highland Ballybofey to Donegal Town road a major focus as gardai target bank holiday speed Twitter
Sam Huffman hugged his parents, Doug Huffman and Mary Sinclair, after his gutsy two-point conversion run pushed the Lancers past Olathe North in the substate game in 2014.It was a scene that could have been ripped straight from the script of a high school football movie: With a trip to the state final on the line, the Lancers needed just to kick a field goal to force a third overtime. Instead, the head coach called for a two-point conversion. Find the endzone, you go to state. Miss, and your season is over.What happened next is a memory that will live in SM East football lore for decades:Here’s the unbelievably ballsy game-winning play by SME on the two-point conversion. https://t.co/4XQEqxaGVu— Eli Underwood (@eliunderwood) November 22, 2014Tonight, the Lancers will take the field against the opponent that endured that tough loss in last year’s sub-state battle, Olathe North. And Lancers head coach Dustin Delaney said he and his team are looking forward to the playoff rematch.“We’ve had some epic battles with these guys,” he said. “Our kids really enjoying playing them because they know it’s going to be a good game.”In fact, SM East will be facing the Eagles for the fourth time in Delaney’s three years at the school. The Lancers edged the Eagles 23-22 in their first meeting in 2013, and then beat them again 37-27 in sub-state to earn a trip to the 2013 title game.Delaney and his squad know they’ll have to extend their winning streak over one of the state’s most storied programs to four if they’re going to have a shot at a third consecutive 6A title game appearance. And tonight’s game might be the toughest challenge from Olathe North Delaney’s Lancers have seen.Despite the departure of longtime coach Gene Weir after last season, the Eagles haven’t missed a beat, putting up a 9-1 record and looking every bit as dominant as they did during their dynasty years in the late 1990s and early 2000s when they amassed seven state 6A titles in eight years. Their only loss came in a tight battle against Lawrence, widely considered to be the best team in the state this year, when they fell 31-28. “Olathe North is very good,” Delaney said. “They’ve got a great defense. But I think their offense might be even stronger. Their offense is more explosive than last year.”Based on a KSHSAA rule that allows a lower seeded team to host a game if they haven’t hosted in the playoffs already, Olathe North — the sixth seed in the east — will host the second-seeded Lancers at the Olathe District Activity Center, 20925 West 159th Street. Should the Lancers prevail and earn a trip to sub-state against the winner of Lawrence and Blue Valley, however, they’d get to host the game at SM North District Stadium.Tonight’s game kicks off at 7 p.m.